NEW COACH BLUEPRINT ProgramModule Three - The Art Of Masterful Goal Setting
SESSION THREE – THE ART OF MASTERFUL GOAL SETTING
Set the Scene:
Welcome your client and thank them for being with you today.
Ask if there is anything pressing that they need to discuss before you get into the session content.
Ask the client to reflect on their journalling homework for a FEW minutes. Keep them on track and ask them to share what they learnt about themselves. It is important to not let this get out of control or you will run out of time for the Session Three content.
Session Three is all about setting values aligned goals for you to work on during the course of your coaching relationship.
Watch this training video on my Art of Masterful Goal Setting
Use the template provided to walk your client through setting their own Masterful goals.
SESSION THREE OUTLINE (cont.)
– To give you as the coach a full picture of what the client wants to achieve and why. It is your role as coach to ensure that the actions that the client is taking are contributing to the bigger picture
– To create a step-by-step plan towards success
– To allow the client to see how much they are putting into their goal and why
– To give both client and coach a resource to review when times are tough, and get back on track
– Client selects the first tasks towards success (These tasks may be to research how to do something, or to find other resources. They must be achievable though.)
MASTERFUL COACH TIP:
– Make sure that the tasks are small enough that the client can get on with them without having to think too hard
– check in and make sure that your client can realistically achieve what they have put on their task list. (At this stage it is common for clients to get excited about getting on with their goals and the last thing we want for them is to set an unrealistic target for the week and not succeed.)
Coach, Coach Trainer & Mentor
Lorraine Hamilton’s clients call her their secret weapon. She is dedicated to helping others make a living from making a difference through her coaching, mentoring and certification programs.
Coaching Skills Diploma
You know that coaching has the power to bust through your clients’ blocks, but you don’t want that to be your main gig, right?So where do you go to get the coaching skills that are going to make a difference to you and your business, without losing focus on your core offering?.. More…
Certified Professional Coach
Coach School is an ICF Accredited Coach Certification Program designed to be more boutique than bootcamp. With an unprecedented amount of 1:1 support and guidance, Coach School is a quality training for those who want to say, “I’m a coach” and mean it… More…
You know that you are capable of so much more, if you could get out of your own way. Bust through blocks to success with Lorraine’s 1:1 coaching… More…